Location: Mumbai (Extended Shift)
Compensation: As per market based on experience
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is seeking a Accounts Executive with 3+ years’ experience.
- Maintaining updated books of accounts as per applicable.
- Preparing Profit & Loss, balance sheet, cash flow statement and relevant.
- MIS, providing the required documents, information & reports timely in Tally and Quick Books.
- Knowledge of Transfer pricing and Quick Books will be add on and preferred.
- Regular & Timely compliance of TDS, PF, ESIC, PT, IGST, CGST, SGST & GST along with the returns before due date.
- Banking Transaction – NEFT, RTGS, Franking, etc…
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Strong Accountancy Background/experience.
- Ability to maintain zero error / 100% Accuracy standards.
- Ensure timely & accurate booking of all Travel expenses cost center wise as per Travel policy.
- Following up of Travel Vouchers with all Stakeholders.
- Assisting Internal Audits in Travel Audits.
- Booking all Purchases & Expenses daily basis.
- Debiting proper heads & proper narrations in vouchers.
- Will manage the Book Keeping for all expenses.
- Knowledge of Statutory Liabilities (TDS,GST, WCT).
- Prepare payroll and TDS calculation for employees.
- Manage Invoicing, AP, and AR.
- Cash Flow Management, Journal Entries.
- Expert in Payroll processing.
- Coordinate with Vendors for purchase and Inventory management.
Additional Skill Set – Good to have and plus only not mandatory
- Experience with US Accounting.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Create and maintain resource time tracking records.
- Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information payment terms, and any other information required.
- Create and maintain customer records including contact, delivery and payment information.
- Reconcile bank accounts and perform account analysis on assets and liability.
- Bank, Credit Card, Inventory and other ledger accounts Reconciliation (BRS).
- Prepare 1099s.
- B.Com – Commerce with 3+ years of total experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & word skills.
- High standards of Accuracy & precision, highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self- motivated.
- In order to be successful in this role, the Incumbent must be a self-motivated, confident, enthusiastic and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Acts with honor and character A person of high integrity who is direct and truthful but at the same time can keep confidentiality.