Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Take start-to-finish technical ownership of features and/or applications from inception to delivery.
- Analyze the code and ensure feature enhancements comply with existing development methodologies and standards.
- Collaborate with team to help develop the vision for new features & problem resolution or challenges faced, providing creative and technical insight throughout the project.
- Ensure memory is managed effectively along with appropriate documentation. Ensure code is easily comprehended.
- Work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales teams to define, deliver and ensure maturing feature enhancements in existing application.
- BS in Computer Science or comparable degree.
- 4+ years of overall software development experience: 2+ years with Android software development using Java; 2+ years of Java Experience.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Must have experience with IDEs such as Android Studio.
- Experience of collaborating in an Agile environment with minimal supervision.
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Understanding of the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
- Hands on experience with databases including Mongo DB, MySQL, MS SQL, Postgre SQL and Oracle etc.,
- Strong Experience with Amazon AWS APIs
- Experience development with social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+.
- Experience with source control tools, such as Git
- Experience in developing social media sharing applications.
- Extensive experience with test-driven development.
- Experience with third-party Android libraries.
- Experience in web technologies (i.e. HTML, CSS, Jquery and other JS frameworks).