Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Take start-to-finish technical ownership of features and/or applications from inception to delivery. Ensure exceptional UX of features introduced and appropriate UI balance based on different screen resolutions.
- Analyze the code and ensure feature enhancements comply with existing development methodology.
- Collaborate with all team members to help develop the vision for new features & problem resolution or challenges faced, providing creative and technical insight throughout the project.
- Ensure memory leakages management effectively along with appropriate documentation and easy to comprehend the code.
- Work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales teams to define, deliver and ensure maturing feature enhancements in existing application.
- BS in Computer Science or comparable degree.
- 4+ years of overall software development experience: 2+ years with Android software development using Java; 2+ years of Java Experience. Experience with iOS is a big plus.
- Must have Git or similar version control system, and IDE such as Eclipse or Android Studio.
- Experience of collaborating in an Agile environment with minimal supervision.
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Understanding of the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
- Hands on experience with databases including MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL, Postgre SQL and Oracle etc…
- Experience in developing social media sharing applications.
- Experience development with social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+.
- Extensive experience with test-driven development.
- Experience with Third Party android libraries.
- Experience in web technologies (i.e. HTML, CSS, jQuery and other JS frameworks).