Skills: C/C++ and/or Java Programming
Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for a C, C++ (HP-UNIX) Application Developer with 6+ Years Experience.
- Technical expertise in Software Development Life Cycle entailing requirement analysis, Time & Cost estimation and High-level Design, Application Design Document.
- Good understanding and working experience of STL (Standard Template Library), proficient in UNIX shell scripting.
- Knowledge of the debugging tools like gdb.
- Knowledge of valgrind tool to identify the memory leak problem.
- Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, sound knowledge of different domains.
- An effective communicator with excellent analytical / logical skills and ability to relate to the people at any level of the business and management.
- Deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Extremely Diligent, Strong team player with ability to take new roles.
- Fast Learner and Self- Motivated.
- Tools: ReqPro, PRISM, WEB SCME, RATIONAL CLEAR QUEST, iRISE, MATLAB
- Languages: C, Algorithms and Data Structure, C++, CORBA
- Database: Oracle 9i, 10g, SQL SERVER 2012
- Packages: MS Office, MS Visio, MS Visual Studio 2003/2010
- Scripting: Shell-scripting, VB Scripts
- Operating Systems: HP-UNIX, Windows XP, Windows 7
- C, Data Structures using C, SQL, C++ and Network Security & Cryptography