Skills: .Net Framework, .Net MVC , Asp.Net, and C#
Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is seeking a C# .Net Developer with 5+ years’ experience in developing applications using Dot Net.
- Perform advanced professional duties pertaining to design, development and maintenance of software solutions and applications to meet business needs; leads the design and development of large systems using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Candidate will perform all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including gathering requirements, analyzing business requirements, designing, prototyping, development, testing, deployment, support, and documentation.
- The candidates will provide maintenance and operations support of existing systems and infrastructure as well as develop new technologies.
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Figure out the main concept and solve complex problems with optimize solution.
- Work according to specification of the project. Implement application with proper documentation which involves complete testing and verification of code.
- Ability to work in a varied, fast paced environment and flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
- Have a strong desire to learn and keep technical skills current as new technologies emerge.
- This is an advance journey-level class.
- Incumbents at this level work under minimal direction, receiving occasional supervision while working toward a definite objective that requires use of a wide range of procedures and planning to meet and resolve complex problems.
- Work with jQuery right away. You have some experience and knowledge of another script framework (e.g. AngularJS, node.js).
- Enhance and support e-commerce and mobile sites as well as sales, intranet and web applications that support business activities.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Communicate with product owners and business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
- Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
- Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Experience building or supporting cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin is a plus.
- Understanding mobile development design patterns, including cloud back-end services such as Azure Notification Hubs is a plus.
- Experience with using front-end Web UX suites. Bootstrap, Telerik and Kendo UI is a plus.
- Experience with SSIS, SSDT, and performance tuning MS SQL Server databases is a plus.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as xUnit, and Web Automation frameworks such as Selenium is a plus.
- Perform unit testing using tools like MSTest, NUnit and Jasmine and mocking frameworks like Moq.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years web development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for work management a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker.
- .Net Framework, .Net MVC , Asp.Net, and C#
- SQL TSQL
- Entity Framework
- Bootstrap / JSon
- Team Foundation, VS SourceSafe
- Web API/Windows Service (a plus)
- Mobile Application Development (a plus)
- Good Team Player