Location: India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
- Our application is a web-based internal application for managing HR resources.
- It is written in ASP .NET web forms using C#
- Ability to work with a team to meet team goals is essential. Our developers do not work in a vacuum. You are expected to provide assistance if asked and are expected to ask for assistance if you run into problems. We do not expect you to solve every problem and your own and indeed actively discourage this behavior. Teamwork is essential!
- Technical expertise in Software Development Life Cycle entailing requirement analysis, time & cost estimation and high-level design.
- Deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Provide maintenance and operations support of existing systems and infrastructure as well as develop new technologies.
- Work according to specification of the project. Implement application with proper documentation which involves complete testing and verification of code.
- Work with minimal direction, receiving occasional supervision while working toward a definite objective that requires use of a wide range of procedures and planning to meet and resolve complex problems.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years C# application experience.
- Experience with the .NET Framework, version 4.5 or newer.
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- .Net Framework, C#, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Fast learner and self-motivated.
- Must be an effective communicator with excellent analytical / logical skills and ability to relate to the people at any level of the business and management.
- Flexibility in job role is expected. Most of your time you will be spent working on C# but may occasionally need to work on other tasks.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies, including SCRUM.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Strong desire to learn and keep technical skills current as new technologies emerge.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as xUnit, and Web Automation frameworks such as Selenium is a plus.
- Familiarity with the ReSharper Visual Studio plugin.