Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for a Cloud Architect with 10+ years of IT experience.
Position responsibilities and expectations:
- Design of client’s Cloud environments with a focus on Azure and AWS and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24×7 environments.
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies, aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure or AWS within in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption.
- You will be part of Cognizant’s Infrastructure Professional Services team in the Nordics, providing Cloud expertise within the team.
- You will report to the Professional Services Lead for the Nordics and be part of the European Cloud Expertise team.
Technical Skills required:
- Azure (preferred) or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware).
- 5+ years’ experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect with focus on Azure, cloud, server, storage and networking.
- Solid experience with MS Server Operating Systems.
- 5+ years’ experience with MS SQL, SharePoint and .NET.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with leading a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing.
Consulting skills required:
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud based Architectures. Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience in working in Prince2 or PMI methodology managed projects.
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations, including of Mass Migration Toolsets: Platespin, Appzero, DoubleTake Move.
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with off-shore models.
Degree and/or certification preferences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Relevant Industry certifications e.g. on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- TOGAF certification would be an advantage but not a requirement.
Other desired qualifications:
- 10+ years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 year experience as a cloud consultant.
- Exposure and working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to deliver quality services.