Skills: Dot Net Framework development, 3-tier architecture
Location: Seattle, WA and Los Angeles, CA
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is seeking a Dot Net Programmer with 2-4 years’ experience in developing applications using Dot Net.
- Analyze customer needs and develops overall concept and design objectives.
- Perform detailed software design, documentation, development and testing for .NET web applications.
- Prepare functional specifications and technical design documentation.
- Adhere to established development, documentation and system standards and recommends improvements as needed.
- Work with other teams during the different phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of overall .NET model (security, presentation options, business components, data access).
- Experience using standard modeling techniques (UML, DFD, TRG) and software development lifecycle tools (Rational, Borland).
- Experience in the development of asynchronous processes.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.