Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is seeking a Java Developer with 2-6 years’ experience in developing enterprise and/or web based systems within java development environment.
- Design and develop complex units/modules/products.
- Perform analysis and design in the context of full life-cycle systems development.
- Interact with business users, identifying requirements and recommending design alternatives.
- Interact with QA team on functional design, test plans, defect, and change control.
- Provide technical architectural direction when needed.
- Support to intranet and internet e-business applications.
- Ability to work closely with end users to determine appropriate project requirements.
- Technical skills should include knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Basic knowledge of databases is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Proficient with Test Driven Development, Continuous integration, Static code analysis.
- JAVA / J2EE (Java 8), JPA, JMS, JTA, JAXB, XML, SAX Parser, DOM, JUNIT, NUNIT, Hibernate, Spring, SVN, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, ClearCase, SVN, GIT, JUnit, JTest, Jenkins, Cucumber, Hudson, Clover, MQ, PHP, Perl, Jscript, Scripting languages and other open source technologies etc…