Skills: Java, J2EE (EJB/JSP/Servlets/core java)
Location: North America
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is seeking a Java/J2EE Programmer with 2-6 years’ experience in developing enterprise and/or web based systems within java development environment.
- Design and develop complex units/modules/products.
- Perform analysis and design in the context of full life-cycle systems development.
- Interact with business users, identifying requirements and recommending design alternatives.
- Interact with QA team on functional design, test plans, defect, and change control.
- Provide technical architectural direction when needed.
- Support to intranet and internet e-business applications.
- Ability to work closely with end users to determine appropriate project requirements.
- Technical skills should include knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Basic knowledge of databases is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred.