We are seeking a BI/DW Developer with SQL, Python and Linux experience. This role can require overnight travel an average of 50%.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide software development, application administration, or database administration solutions and support to our clients. This position may also participate in activities such as installing, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides software development, application administration, or database administration solutions to clients
- Develops technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall solution
- Develops data related files
- Develops data conversion applications
- Develops interfaces to other application systems
- Tests applications, application server environments, or databases for data integrity, performance, and usability
- Documents completed technical work for clients
- Maintains technical specifications throughout a project
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- At least three (3) years Information Technology experience, including at least 3+ years of hands-on experience with SQL, Python, and Linux.
Other Position Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to write advanced SQL queries
- Demonstrated foundational understanding of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and ETL strategies
- Demonstrated SDLC knowledge
- Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Consulting experience