Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for a Oracle PL/SQL Developer who possesses a passion for SQL Programming and Shell Scripting.
- SQL Programming & shell Scripting position.
- Experience in Sybase IQ and into Flat files.
- Code needs to be written in Shell script..data loading has SQL
- Primary Comp & Skill: Data Engineering – Oracle PL/SQL Development Skill Percentage – 100 Proficiency
- Design, develop, and maintain applications, reports and data structures needed for line of business applications in an Oracle environments.
- Participate in process analysis to help produce and refine requirements and create technical solutions.
- Develop new and maintain existing Oracle PL/SQL, custom reports and applications to automate business processes.
- Participate in code peer reviews to ensure our applications comply with best practices.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting.
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- Perform unit testing and debugging and create test conditions based on requirements and code specifications.
- Provide full technical documentation of analysis, design, development, and testing as well as any user documentation as required.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the I/T team and various business units.
- Take ownership of projects and manage statuses, documentation, and timelines effectively.
- Develop and/or customize Oracle reports and forms to meet functional business requirements.
- Develop and/or customize Oracle workflows to meet company business processes.
- Design, develop, and test custom extensions (e.g. packages, functions, procedures, and triggers), and APIs.
- Design, develop, and test data conversion programs and processes to ensure accurate data migrations.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to capture and document business requirements.
- Write and maintain technical specifications.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to perform unit, system, and regression testing.
- Assist in migrating code changes to production environment.
- Develop documentation to detail development, logic and testing processes.
- Provide technical expertise necessary to support daily operations in Oracle Applications.
- Provide after-hours on-call support as needed.
- Develop personalizations for Oracle forms and OA Framework forms.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Five (5) or more years experiences in Oracle database development, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of PL/SQL
- Commanding knowledge and experience writing advanced SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures,
Functions & Packages
- Proficiency in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Ability to document concise design, development, and testing processes for assigned projects
- Ability to help create and map business needs/application requirements to technical solutions
- Good understanding of data modeling, processing and warehousing techniques
- Exceptional analytical and debugging skills
- Coordinate with DBAs for tasks such as creating/rebuilding indexes, adding partitions, and analyzing tables
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must be a team player and be able to communicate well with the IT team and stakeholders
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Proficiency using TOAD or equivalent developer tools
- Experience using source control applications such as Perforce
- UNIX experience
- Perl programming and Microsoft SQL/T-SQL experience