Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for an IT Project Manager with minimum 12+ years of experience. Please find the related technologies expertise level required.
- Review the operational parameters which impact the bottom line (eg pyramid size, utilization etc) for the Project to ensure margins are met.
- Submit monthly budget plans and seek approvals required in case of any deviations.
- Communicate and build awareness around MSA and contractual terms.
Opportunity Identification and Pursuit:
- Identify areas of value add in the current Project which can be taken up for account mining.
- Support opportunity pursuit when requested (eg differentiators, estimates, underlying risks, scope etc).
- Submit draft proposal for review to the Program Delivery Manager.
- Build an understanding of the MSA structure.
- Prepare or validate the SOW / work orders inclusive of scope and milestones, acceptance criteria for the Project.
- Negotiate on resources, time, scope, milestones within the scope of the Project.
- Create Project plan including aspects such as cost, schedule, scope, requirements, risk, quality, communication & stakeholder management, effort estimation, resource planning.
- Seek review comments from Program / Engagement Manager and customer (as required).
Risk Management and Dependency Management:
- Identify and manage Risk during Project onset and during the course of the Project.
- Establish Project review and communication governance.
- Estimation and Resource Planning: Leverage scientific models to arrive at effort estimation and subsequently resource loading and scheduling.
- Work with support teams eg Admin, HR to ensure resources are available.
- Understand Project boundaries against SOW (scope of work, out of scope and assumptions).
- Accountable for internal and customer Project environment including knowledge repository, Project administration tools/applications, helpdesk/ticketing system, customer network connectivity, etc…
- Setup team work environment wrt desktops/software/workspace.
- Requirements Gathering: Coordinate/ work on requirements gathering and execution process.
- Identify key acceptance criteria items, key dependencies and complexity to be managed.
- Requirements Understanding: Understand high level requirements.
- Plan and track work packages under purview.
- Understand and manage intercomponent dependencies within a work package and interwork package dependencies.
- Validate that the requirements given are ready and full to be taken up by the Technical Lead and the team.
- Identify gaps in requirements vs the envisaged high level scope and milestone (including NFRs, usability, user adoption and other implicit requirements).
- Prepare status reports and conduct management reviews with applicable stakeholders.
- Signoff: Review design and architecture artifacts through the design, development and implementation phases as applicable.
- Oversee timely reviews and sign off by the customer.
- Undertake continuous re-planning and reprioritization as required to complete the Project on time.
- Scope Management: Conduct an impact analysis on the cost and other organizational parameters and report to the customer of any changes in the Project.
- Perform Project estimation reviews and get approval from customer.
- Inform the relevant client stakeholders in a timely manner, in case of exceptions.
- Metrics Management: Generate and review Project metrics and identify deviations.
- Identify and drive corrective actions.
- Resolve any escalated issues and escalate further, as required.
- Set up the Change Control procedures which include a Change Register, Change Impact Analysis and a Change Approval Process for the Project.
- Making relevant changes to the SoW to reflect the same.
- Act as the point of contact on the Project delivery, for Project related updates with the client and for regular communication of Project updates.
- Understand issues from the client perspective and provide appropriate solutions.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders (onsite Project team, horizontal teams, client team, Delivery Manager, Program Manager, etc) as required.
- Allocate work among team members.
- Resolve team conflict & support team building activities.
- Provide administrative support as and when required.
- Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisals of team.
- Identify skill gaps and training needs of team members and provide necessary support to address the same.
- Provide inputs into the learning and career plans for team members.
- Nominate team for awards.
- Conduct training through academy and induction of new team members.
- Establish backup plan for critical roles (for contingency).
- Identify training requirements for the engagement.
- Provide guidance to community members on relevant technology area.
- Publish best practice document.
- Participate in providing support/solution across vertical.
- Participate in recruitment.
- Conduct advanced training sessions to associates across practice Participate in course design process.
- Identify reusable assets.
- Review any best practices / innovations as circulated within the group.
- Identify Project level tools or other items to be built for the Project.
- Participate and network with Community of Practice to discuss/resolve any business problems as faced during projects.
- Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
- Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including security policies, LP, timelines etc).
- Participate in recruitment drives.