Location: USA, India, UAE
Hours: Mon to Friday
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with at least 5 years experience.
- Our application is a Windows console/UI application with a shared DLL back-end.
- The core part of the application is a C++ DLL.
- The console applications and UI applications are programmed in C#.
- We are looking for a QA Engineer with at least 5 years experience.
- Ability to work with a team to meet team goals is essential. Our team does not work in a vacuum. You are expected to provide assistance if asked and are expected to ask for assistance if you run into problems. We do not expect you to solve every problem and your own and indeed actively discourage this behavior. Teamwork is essential!
- Technical expertise in Software Development Life Cycle entailing requirement analysis, time & cost estimation and high-level design.
- Deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Provide maintenance and operations support of existing systems and infrastructure as well as develop new technologies.
- Work according to specification of the project. Implement application with proper documentation which involves complete testing and verification of code.
- Work with minimal direction, receiving occasional supervision while working toward a definite objective that requires use of a wide range of procedures and planning to meet and resolve complex problems.
- Test all code passed by our developers, working with them to ensure software excellence.
- Develop a regression test suite to test a variety of cases for successful translation.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years software QA application experience.
- Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Source control tools, such as GIT.
- Ability to switch source control branches, build software and execute it to get desired results.
- Fast learner and self-motivated.
- Must be an effective communicator with excellent analytical / logical skills and ability to relate to the people at any level of the business and management.
- Flexibility in job role is expected.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies, including SCRUM.
- Strong desire to learn and keep technical skills current as new technologies emerge.
- Extensive experience using automated test suites to create regression tests in a non-web environment.
- Ability to identify, recommend, install and configure appropriate QA test suite.
- Develop appropriate reporting for management to determine success of changes to software.