Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for a SAS Developer with 10+ years of total work experience.
- Having 10+ years of total work experience.
- Should have strong experience in SAS ETL, data preparation, Reporting, migration/remediation of SAS code to cloud.
- Extensive knowledge as a SAS programmer (Base, Proc sql and macros), SAS DI and SAS BI tools.
- Worked on SAS Visual Analytics building reports for campaign analysis.
- Worked in SAS automation for predictive models and campaign management.
- Worked in domains such as retail, health, insurance and trading.
- Have very good knowledge in SDLC Framework and Data Warehousing Architecture.
- Good to have SAS Certified Base Programmer.
- Good to SAS Certified BI Content Developer.
- SAS – Enterprise Guide, DI Studio, SAS Visual Analytics(VA), SAS Studio, SAS GRID, SAS BI tools and SAS Enterprise Miner(EM).
- DB – SQL Assistant, Sql Developer, Toad.
- Other tools -AWS Cloud, Mobaxterm, Agile-JIRA, WinScp, Notepad++, Beyond Compare, Unix, Editplus, R, Python, Java. Eclipse.
- Involved in spec development, BRD and FRD for Predictive model development.
- Deep understanding of SAS programming Base SAS, Proc Sql, Macros and its various uses in ETL.
- Knows the entire lifecycle for onboarding a predictive model and its various reporting requirements.
- Delivery of complex pre campaign and post campaign analysis reports based on the available data using SAS ETL.
- Extensive knowledge on Campaign Management reporting framework.
- Optimization of the code through parallel execution and code refactoring techniques using SAS programming.
- Built reports using SAS Visual Analytics for understanding the effects of geography, age etc. on the campaign media.
- Development and Code Migration through SAS DI Studio.
- Developed validation reports for the existing models using Proc Tabulate, Proc Report, Proc SQL, Proc Summary.
- Developed reports based on SAS BI Tools like BI Dashboard, IDP, WRS, Imaps.
- Have knowledge on Star, Snowflake and Fact Constellation schema design for ETL process.
- Understanding of SAS tools and implementing the SAS Development project within very short duration of time.
- Actively involved in taking tech interviews for SAS resources.
- Have worked on various RFP’s which were based on SAS tools.