Location: India, UAE
Shift: Night shift
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is seeking a Social Media Marketing Executive with 3-6 years’ experience of Social media, Email marketing, Content management system and Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Managing the social media marketing strategy, focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Slide Share.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to company sites and generate leads for our company.
- Spending hours on LinkedIn’s Sales navigator every day engaging with our company’s target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn company followership, and improve overall engagement with our companies’ LinkedIn Company Pages.
- Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Signal to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
- Tweeting at least 30 – 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our Companies’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Building a strong presence on Google+ for our Company, making the most of SEO tricks to help our Company to get ahead.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our companies’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Working within Hootsuite, Buffer, TweetDeck, Friends+Me, and other social media tools.
- Writing three blog post a month about B2B Social Media Marketing for inbound marketing blog.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.
- Creating Product literature and Digital documents.
- Creating and managing of WordPress Blogs.
- Creating Brand awareness by advertisement through Images, Videos, Newsletters, Presentations & Forms.
- Event Management.
- Conducing Mass mailing Campaign and analysis.
- Creating strategies to drive the traffic in to the website by analyzing Google analytics, Twitter Counter, Cyfe, Alexa, Klout score.