Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for a Software Developer in Testing. Minimum of 8+ years IT experience managing deployment of technology components in a specific technical discipline.
The candidate will be part of Quality Engineering and Assurance, SDET, Test Lead / Co-Ordinator; working closely with the customers.
Summary of Job Purpose:
- This position will be responsible for Test deliverables for an individual / multiple projects.
- Requires strong knowledge on Automation skills, to ensure successful delivery of project.
- Business Acceptance End to End Testing delivery.
- Provide the business (end users) with a professional and consistent test service designed to effectively prove that change is fit for purpose and meets agreed and documented business requirements.
- Customer & Stake holder management.
- Onsite & Offshore Coordination.
- Automation scripting & Review.
- Automation Execution.
- Knowledge Transition & Query Clarification to offshore.
- Meetings – Status updates, Raise Risks, Query clarification.
- Reporting – Stakeholders and Project teams.
- Knowledge Transition & Query Clarification.
- Business Requirements study including Static testing.
- Testing scope definition.
- Test Strategy, Test planning.
- Test Estimation.
- Test Design.
- Test Execution.
- Test Closures including Post Live Support.
- MI Reports (Weekly & Daily).
- Manage project test budgets and tracking costs. Able to advice and review resource and cost planning/estimation.
- Automation scripting – Java, Selenium.
- Agile Delivery approach (Scrum) and Continuous Integration.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent background in software development life cycle and foundational concepts of testing.
- Experienced in using test management tools, preferably HP Quality Centre / ALM.
- Strong analytical, verbal/ written communication skills, presentation skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong Relationship and team building skills.
- Strong at multi-tasking and prioritizing activities to meet the project needs.
- Very proactive in calling out risks / issues along with mitigation / contingency options to the Programmes.
- Exposure to QTP/ UFT & Selenium Automation (desired but not a mandatory).
- Strong knowledge on testing approach and its principles.
- Knowledge on Insurance domain will be preferred.
- Very good hands-on experience in HP ALM QC.
- Knowledgeable in Windows based applications.
- Life & Pension Insurance Business knowledge (Desired).
- Need to have hands-on experience on Automation tools & technology like Selenium, Java, Jenkins, Continuous Integration, Device and Analytics testing.
- Experience in testing industry.
- Excellent experience in coordinating team members who may not be co-located.
- Expertise in Smoke, Sanity, System, Functional, Regression and End to End Integration testing.
- Very good hands-on experience in.
- Test Strategy / Plan creation.
- Resource Planning and Management.
- Test Estimation and Planning skills.
- Test Design, Execution and Defects reporting.
- ALM and Reporting.
- Status Reporting of the Testing progress.
- Managing ARIaD (Assumptions, Risks, Issues & Dependencies).
- Testing Methodology (Exposure to Waterfall, V-Model and Agile/Iterative).
- Insurance experience would be added advantage.
- Experience in Business Testing / UAT. It’s not mandatory by desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any equivalent discipline (Graduate).