Location: USA, India, UAE
Compensation: As per industry standards
mLogica Inc. (www.mlogica.com) is looking for a Technical Program Manager with a proven track record of delivering world-class products within complex digital environments to advance our platform and applications. Our ideal candidate will bring a broad range of lean and agile experiences working within large-scale organizations with specific knowledge working with digital technologies and processes at scale.
- 12+ years of relevant IT experience including strong understanding of customer/stakeholder relationships, business analysis, prioritization, estimation and capacity management.
- Must have worked as a Technical Project Manager in a project involving consumer facing modern web application.
- Must have thorough understanding of Cloud computing concepts, Microservices, NoSQL DB.
- Must have working knowledge of Amazon AWS.
- Must have working knowledge of client side technologies (browsers/app), network layer between client devices/browsers and backend services, cloud infrastructure, content delivery networks, application performance.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills a must.
- Create and manage the end to end project plan for the technology track of any project.
- Resolve project issues, mitigate risks, and manage scope change requests.
- Ensure completion of project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Monitor delivery of projects and escalate issues when necessary.
- Provide status reporting on project key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery.
- Must be willing and able to identify problems, impediments, dependencies, and other team dysfunctions, and then facilitate quick resolution.
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal.
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions.
- Shield the team from external interference.
- Must be able to nurture self-organizing, high performing teams through servant leadership and mentoring.
- Excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management.
- Able to resolve conflict through arbitration, negotiation, reasoned discussion, or escalation.
- Assist the scrum master, product owner with keeping the development and delivery on track.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.