Mr. Sanchez is the Founder and CEO of Singular Global based in South Florida since 2005. Members of Singular Global are registered with Zanbato Securities LLC.
Mr. Sanchez and his team have a client base in the US, Latin America, Europe, South Africa and India. The majority of the firm’s clients have been investors for ten years or more. Many have been with Mr. Sanchez since 1989.
From 1999 to 2005, Mr. Sanchez was President of Sanchez Global Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor, based in Beverly Hills.
Between 1994 and 1999, Mr. Sanchez was a Managing Director and International Financial Advisor to high net worth individuals, financial institutions and funds of funds at Bear Stearns & Company in Los Angeles.
From 1988 to 1994, Mr. Sanchez was Vice President at Merrill Lynch International in Beverly Hills as an International Financial Advisor and was an Eagle and Chairman’s Club member.
From 1986 to 1988, Mr. Sanchez headed the Mergers & Acquisitions Department for Latin America as Vice President of Bankers Trust Company in NYC.
From 1983 to 1986, Mr. Sanchez was an Assistant Treasurer in NYC with JP Morgan in the M&A/Financial Advisory Department.
Mr. Sanchez’s outside associations include:
- Director and Shareholder of Arrowsmith, LLC, an offshore fund of funds established in 1989.
- A shareholder and advisor to the founder of R Systems, an integrated Product Lifecycle Management (iPLM) company offering valued outsourcing services to Fortune 1000, Government and Mid-sized organizations and with operations in nine countries. Mr. Sanchez served on the R Systems board of directors from 2000 to 2009.
- Currently serves on MLogica’s Board of Advisors, a Los Angeles based Enterprise Solutions consultant with operations in five countries.
- President of the Yale Club of South Florida. He serves as a leader in Yale’s Global Day of Service of which he was the inaugural Global Chair for two years. He was also a member of Yale’s AYA Board of Governors for three years from 2009 to 2012.
- As an active Rotarian, he has served as a catalyst to sponsor and support scholarship programs with over 40 Rotary Clubs.
- Chairman of the Board of the National Executive Service Corps of South Florida, one of 22 affiliates of a non-profit consulting services network founded in 1977 by David Rockefeller.
Mr. Sanchez graduated from Yale University with an M.A. with Honors and a M. Phil in Political Science. Mr. Sanchez was a Fulbright Fellow, a Ford Foundation Fellow, a Tinker Fellow and a Yale Fellow while attending Yale University. As a student, he was elected President of the Yale Graduate and Professional Senate, LLC. and served on the AYA Board of Governors.
Currently, Mr. Sanchez holds the Series 7, 63 and 79 registrations with FINRA.