Application Translation Server (ATS) is a standalone, automated conversion software product which plays an integral role in mLogica’s modernization solutions. Application Translation Server (ATS) enables companies to migrate and consolidate legacy applications to newer, Internet-based applications on Oracle technologies.
Application Translation Server (ATS) utilizes mLogica’s software suite for application translation and transformation. mLogica’s software suite is a product with extensive capabilities to consolidate and eliminate redundant code, and auto, semi-auto and custom refactoring of code.
Application Translation Server (ATS) will automatically document legacy applications with a detailed presentation of the structure and flow of the legacy code and automatically convert selected legacy applications to newer, web-based technologies. The maturity level of this product, for many of these languages, is quite high (80% – 90% automated conversion).
Application Translation Server (ATS) provides the following benefits:
- Provides greater flexibility for tailoring system architecture and functionality
- Improves software maintainability
- Enhances software performance
- Supports component-based reusability
- Supports consolidation of “Stove-Pipe” systems
- Quick exploitation of web-environment leveraging legacy system
- Improved product and service quality through enhanced communications
- Supports lower cost hardware options and flexible operational environment