mLogica’s Business Intelligence services allow companies to clearly identify the qualities of a Business Intelligence environment and how business users are receiving value from it. mLogica provides end to end business intelligence services we can help deliver a high-level business vision, Business Intelligence architecture, and Business Intelligence strategic road map to help maximize return on present and future Business Intelligence investments. mLogica’s Business Intelligence services will also assist in implementing these strategic plans and architecture into a world class business intelligence platform for your enterprise.
mLogica’s Business Intelligence services include expertise in advance analytics, analytics appliances, ETL services, enterprise data warehouse, OLAP and Reporting, and visualization.
mLogica Advance Analytics team includes product specialists and data scientists. Advanced Analytics Services include implementation services related to IBM SPSS, IBM Watson, R and SAS, as well as, mLogica MCAP’s in-database advance analytics libraries and models.
- IBM SPSS predictive analytics software offers statistical analysis/reporting, predictive modeling, data mining, decision management/deployment, and big data analytics. We support and provide expert services for SPSS Modeler, Statistics, Analytic Server, as well as, collaboration and deployment services.
- IBM Watson is a cognitive system enabling a new partnership between people and computers. Watson allows analysis and interpretation capabilities for all of the enterprise data, including unstructured text, images, audio and video. mLogica provides implementation services for IBM Watson Data Platform which includes Watson Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, as well as, Stream Computing.
- mLogica MCAP is a next generation Hyper-Convergent Big Data Analytics Appliance for organizations to cross-correlate their internal and public customer data including structured and unstructured data with high-performance archiving and analysis service for enterprise data, SMS, email, texts, voice, and images (Big Data). MCAP offers in-database analytics which comes with embedded statistical and predictive models and libraries.
- R – mLogica Advance Analytics and Data Scientists work with open source R statistical programming language and support production environment ready for the enterprise and big data. We also work closely with Oracle R Enterprise and Microsoft R Server.
- SAS is a software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics. mLogica provide implementation services for various SAS products including but not limited to SAS and SAS/STAT, Analytics Pro, Customer Intelligence 360, Data Intelligence, Enterprise Miner, Visual Analytics and Visual Statistics, etc.
Pre-built and pre-configured enterprise ready analytics appliances and engineered systems enable organizations to implement high performance data warehouse / data mart appliances for private and public cloud environments. mLogica provide implementation services including testing and deployment of various Analytics Appliances. mLogica also builds appliances for vendors and customers.
- HP Vertica
- IBM Netezza
- mLogica MCAP
- Oracle Exadata and Exalytics
- SAP Sybase IQ and HANA
- Teradata Aster Appliances
Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Services
mLogica provides implementation services for ETL Including data governance, data hygiene and quality, data integration acceleration, click stream data integration, data de-duping and data reduction.
- IBM InfoSphere Information Integration
- Oracle Data Integrator and GoldenGate
- Microsoft SSIS
- SAP Business Object Data Services (BODS), Replication Server, etc.
Enterprise Data Warehouses
mLogica provides implementation services for various enterprise data warehouse.
- HPE Vertica is an advanced SQL database analytics portfolio built from the very first line of code to address the most demanding Big Data analytics initiatives. mLogica has been working on Vertica technology prior to HPE acquisition of Vertica.
- IBM Netezza appliances are now part of IBM PureSystems – expert integrated systems with built in expertise, integration by design and a simplified user experience.
- mLogica MCAP is a Big Data Analytics Platform with an ultra-high performance database and Big Data middleware that is fully installed, configured, tested and managed.
- Oracle Exadata is a combined compute and storage system optimized for running Oracle Database software. Exadata debuted in 2008 as the first in Oracle’s family of “Engineered Systems”, defined as “hardware and software engineered to work together”. mLogica is an award willing partner of Oracle with expertise in Exadata Migrations.
- Oracle Exalytics is an optimized system that provides speed-of-thought analysis with unmatched intelligence, simplicity, and manageability.
- SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. Its primary function as database server is to store and retrieve data as requested by the applications.
- SAP IQ is a column-based, highly scalable, database software system used for business intelligence, data warehousing, and data marts. mLogica has deep expertise in IQ technologies with team members who were part of IQ Engineering and Implementations team at Sybase.
Visualization, OLAP and Reporting
mLogica BI resources provide balance scorecards, corporate performance management, finance reporting and analysis, governance, risk, compliance, human resources reporting and analysis, supply chain and operations, and sales reporting and analysis services. mLogica also provide OLAP model development and implementation of BI and Analytics visualization for following tools and technology.
- IBM Cognos
- Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft BI including SSAS, SSRS and SSIS
- mLogica Vaya – custom Visualization software with prebuilt Dashboards and KPIs.
- Oracle Data Visualization and OBIEE
- SAP BusinessObjects and Lumira