Business Intelligence Assessments
mLogica’s Business Intelligence service allows companies to clearly identify the qualities of a Business Intelligence environment and how business users are receiving value from it. With our services, you will be able to deliver a high-level business vision, Business Intelligence architecture, and Business Intelligence strategic road map to help maximize return on present and future Business Intelligence investments. mLogica’s Business Intelligence services will assist you in creating the scope, change management, roles, processes and targeted standards, plus rolling out a deployment plan.
Big Data Solutions
mLogica MCAP is a Big Data Analytics Platform with an ultra-high performance database and Big Data middleware that is fully installed, configured, tested and managed.
- Best-of-breed compute, network, and storage technologies
- High performance data ingest and query speeds
- Ultra-high speed reporting and analytics
- Lower cost per TB than leading Big Data Vendors
- Short time to market – arrives configured and tuned
- Advanced analytics and predictive algorithms with SQL and R
- No need of infrastructure custom coding
- Real-time (near real-time) reporting
OLAP and Reporting
Balance scorecards, corporate performance management, finance reporting and analysis, governance, risk, compliance, human resources reporting and analysis, supply chain and operations, and sales reporting and analysis solutions.
Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)
Including data governance, data hygiene, data integration acceleration, click stream data integration, data de-duping and data reduction.
Service to enable organizations to build ultra-high performance data warehouse / data mart appliances for private and public cloud environments. Includes the installation, configuration, testing and deployment of all software and hardware.
- Business Intelligence/OLAP Tools: Microsoft BI, SAP BusinessObjects, IBM Cognos, Oracle OBIEE and Hyperion, Jaspersoft, MicroStrategy, Actuate BIRT
- Analytic and In-Memory Databases: SAP HANA, SAP Sybase IQ, Teradata Aster Appliances, HP Vertica, Oracle Exadata. Exalogic and Exalytics, IBM Netezza
- In-Memory Business Intelligence Tools: Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, Actuate Quiterian, QlikView
- Analytic Databases: HP Vertica, SAP Sybase IQ, Teradata Aster Appliances, Oracle Exadata and Exalytics, IBM Netezza
- ETL Tools: Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, IBM InfoSphere Information Integration, Talend, SyncSort