Database Performance Tuning, Performance Management, Performance Monitoring, High Availability, Data Replication, Data Recovery, Server Consolidation and Migrations, Crisis Management and Mitigations, Data Governance and support.
Big Data Implementation Services
mLogica supports the EMC Jupiter solution. EMC Jupiter provides a unique, out-of-the-box Big Data solution which stores and analyzes Big Data and Enterprise data using SAP HANA and IQ. EMC Jupiter combines mature EDMT Solutions on an extremely reliable and highly scalable, prepackaged VCE Vblock platform. mLogica provides Big Data Implementation Services which include the installation of EMC Jupiter on Vblock, on-site deployment, customization and operational configuration that includes backup, high-availability, disaster recovery, and compliance. EMC Jupiter systems, provided by mLogica, scale from an initial 50 TB to over 12,000 TB of data capacity and data loading speeds to over 100 TB/h. Immediate and simple access to data in EMC Jupiter is provided using standard SQL and ODBC/JDBC connectivity.
Application Development Services
We specialize in designing and implementing online and mobile applications utilizing .NET framework, Java and J2EE, PowerBuilder and various scripting languages. We also offer QA and testing services.
Systems Consulting Services
Our break/fix systems program provides services for mission-critical systems; including PCs, peripherals, databases, servers, SANs, kiosks, mobile devices and other hardware and software components.
IT Staffing Services
mLogica specializes in providing qualified IT candidates for all technologies. mLogica offers a full range of premium staffing support services to meet short-term staffing, contract-to-hire and full time employee needs.
Project Management Services
mLogica’s Project Management teams consist of certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) and principal level technical architects, who are known experts in their fields. mLogica Project Managers specialize in managing enterprise application data through every stage of the software lifecycle and to every point of access.
Database Managed Services
mLogica’s Database Performance Management is an Enterprise Database Managed Services program with extensive capabilities to monitor existing database and systems issues and to perform predictive analysis on monitored systems.
By taking advantage of the features inherent in our database performance management solution, we establish remote alerting, add ourselves to the alert lists, and follow up with you according to our established service level agreement
Application Development and Maintenance Outsourcing
Allows customers to reduce the cost and risk of ongoing development and maintenance of their applications, while still retaining control of their own IT environment and focus on their core business functions.
Managed Services for Analytics
Emerging solution and industry specific appliance models address the need to provide support for cloud computing and cross analytics on both structured and unstructured data.
Education and Training
Providing expert and certified training for Oracle, IBM, Sybase and Microsoft SQL Server databases, and Project Management.
- Logical Database Design
- Introduction to SQL
- Mobile Applications with Objective C
- Introduction to MS SQL Server
- MS SQL Server Systems Administration
- Advanced SQL for Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server 2000 – 2005 Differences for Developers
- Designing Indexes for Performance
- SQL Server 2008 New Features for DBAs
- Upgrading Administration Skills from 2005 to 2008
- .NET Development
- Introduction to Sybase
- Practical Systems Administration for Sybase
- Sybase ASE Database Administration
- Sybase Replication Server
- Sybase ASE Performance and Tuning
- Advanced SQL for Sybase
- What’s New for Sybase 15 for Developers?
- Sybase IQ
- Sybase SUP
- Sybase Afaria
- SAP Applications Administration for Sybase ASE
- Introduction to Oracle for SQL Server and Sybase developers
- Introduction to PLSQL Programming
- Introduction to Oracle and SQL
- Oracle Database Administration
- XML in Oracle
- Oracle 10g New Features for Developers
- Java Development
- DB2 Database Administration
- DB2 Performance Management
Project Management Courses
- PMP Certification – PMI – Boot Camp
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Boot Camp
- Microsoft Project 2007