Headquarters: Florida, USA
Coverage: North America
One of the largest mobile phone service providers in North America required Oracle WebLogic support services to supervise their production deployment and to help manage and document their environment. Traditionally, the WebLogic Platform is used for developing and deploying multitier distributed enterprise applications. The Customer uses their WebLogic servers to centralize application services, such as web servers and common business application components that provide access to backend enterprise database systems.
The Customer was looking for expertise and support in the following areas:
- Linux and Solaris scripting
- Installations of WebLogic 11g and 12c and fine tuning all parameters in the SetDomainEvn.sh
- WebLogic 11g and 12c Server support
- Linux and Solaris systems administrative support
- Mapping a path for creating clusters with multiple instances running on a single physical server
MLOGICA deployed a team of product and technical specialists to provide Oracle WebLogic Server solutions. After analyzing the clustered environment and client-server architecture, the team provided recommendations based on industry best practices, the Customer agreed, and MLOGICA provided the following core services:
- Resource monitoring of WebLogic Servers
- Administration and management of WebLogic Server clusters and domains
- Resource deployment for data security
- Message services on WebLogic Server 11g and 12c
- Application utilization in clustered and domain environments
- Timely solutions for reported WebLogic Server issues
- Patching and troubleshooting
- Technical issue resolution to improve WebLogic Server functionality and application performance
- Implementation and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for administration, management and maintenance of WebLogic Servers
- Support services for run-operate-maintain
MLOGICA’s WebLogic support services team made it easier for the Customer to administer, manage and maintain their application servers in a fast paced, growing business environment. Under the guidance of MLGOICA experts, the Customer was able to resolve the recurring issues in their WebLogic environment and improve functionality and performance.
MLOGICA also provided the Customer with required WebLogic Server SOPs for installation, configuration and maintenance, significantly simplifying administration, management and maintenance tasks of WebLogic Servers and improving utilization of the Customer’s WebLogic resources.