Introducing the mLogica|Oracle
Customer First Program
What is Customer First ?
In response to the nationwide COVID-19 pandemic, mLogica and Oracle are introducing their joint Customer First program, a groundbreaking initiative that empowers state and federal agencies to accelerate the modernization of their outdated databases, including migration to the cloud, by providing key financing incentives.
mLogica and Oracle are partnering to provide you the opportunity to modernize your agency’s IT infrastructure, including updating existing on-premise systems and migration to the cloud. It’s a strategy proven to help public sector organizations realize substantial savings by reducing up-front costs for the support, operation and maintenance of outdated legacy systems.
The unique challenge confronting public sector agencies? As your existing IT support staff move toward retirement, current labor pools are no longer trained in the technology needed to support antiquated agency databases and applications. Modernization with mLogica and Oracle ensures your ability to provide seamless support to your client bases now and into the future.
mLogica|Oracle Customer First Program Benefits
- Bridge financing to agencies for their IT infrastructure modernization, in many cases with deferred payment, meaning zero upfront costs
- A financial instrument that is pre-determined and predictable throughout the term of the contract and the duration of the modernization project
- Empowers agencies to realize the benefits of IT modernization now, rather than falling further behind
Financial Program Incentives*
- Products rights, including subscriptions and consulting services, commence upon contract execution, continuing for the duration of the contract
- Quarterly payments covering solution & consulting services, spread over up to a 5-year term
- Payment structured to approximate timing of go-live events
- Maintain a flat payment profile while transitioning from your legacy system to a modernized platform
* On approved credit through Oracle Finance
Did you know?
- More than 80% of data migration projects run over time and/or over budget. Cost overruns average 30%, while time overruns average 41% (Bloor Group)
- 83% of data migration projects either fail or exceed their budgets and schedule (Gartner)
- Over 50% of baby boomers will retire within the next six years. (Population Reference Bureau)
- Over 64% of the state, local education and defense (SLED) workforce are baby boomers (Center for State and Local Government Excellence)
But with mLogica’s proprietary automated migration tools, human error is sharply reduced for virtually seamless, on-time-and on-budget transitions!
Our expert migration team shows you how migrating your legacy systems to the cloud can significantly reduce costs while boosting agility, scalability and security – empowering you to make the most of your data.
|Campaign Kick-off and Introductions||Carl LoBue||SVP-Global Business Development, mLogica|
|Webinar Overview||Anthony Nelson||VP – Public Sector Federal & SLED, mLogica|
|Customers’ Needs||Anthony Nelson|
|Oracle Finance Solutions for Meeting Customers’ Needs||Lee Bank||Director – Alliances & Channels Lead, Oracle|
|mLogica & Oracle Partnership||Dawn Austin||Senior Practice Director – Strategic Services & Partners, Oracle|
|mLogica’s Automation Accelerators and Processes for Database and Legacy Code Modernization||John Anthony||Solution Architect, mLogica|
|Q&A and FAQ||Carl LoBue|
|Closing Statement||Carl LoBue|
On 8-10-2021 at 11:00 AM PDT, mLogica and Oracle presented the IT Modernization, Legacy Applications Database Migration webinar, demonstrating how government agencies like yours can offset funding shortfalls, including tight budgets and resource constraints, that hinder efforts to optimize your legacy environments to the cloud.
On 8-11-2021 at 11:00 AM PDT, mLogica and Oracle presented the IT Modernization, Legacy Applications Database Migration webinar, demonstrating how government agencies like yours can offset funding shortfalls, including tight budgets and resource constraints, that hinder efforts to optimize your legacy environments on-premise.