Cloud Managed Services Approach
- Assessment – Principal Consultants to review the current environment, issues, processes, communications, escalation, SLAs, etc.
- Technical Operational Manual (TOM) – Defines the supported environment inventory, routine activities, ad-hoc activities, and incident processes
- Automation Hardening – Architect-led, automated methodology to proactively accelerate the reduction of weekly trouble tickets
- Operations – Operational support will manage the environment on a day-to-day basis
- Feedback – Feedback on any modifications in the support program
Why Automation Hardening?
It is an automated methodology devised to lower the number of trouble tickets by proactively tuning and administrating the supported environments