MLOGICA has a team of Big Data architects, data scientists, engineers and developers who specialize in HortonWorks, Cloudera, Spark, Elastic Search, AWS EMR, and Oracle BDA Hadoop services with expertise in product administration, analytics, architecture, design, and development.
- The Hadoop stack implementation including installation, configuration and development of single node cluster and multimode Hadoop cluster
- ODBA, Cloudera, HDFS, Sqoop, Flume Hive, Impala, Pig, MapReduce, etc.
- Hadoop eco-systems such as Spark, Solr, Oozie, Hbase, Talend, Tableau, Map R
- Installation and Configuration of Apache Hadoop and CDH5
- Big Data Map-Reduce framework using Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Hbase
- Data lake and data warehouse architecture, implantation, configuration, testing and deployment
MLOGICA CAP*M is a state-of-the-art solution providing ultra-high speed loading, cross correlation and advanced analytics of Big Data, including structured and unstructured data, from multiple disparate sources in order to meet commercial, government and regulatory requirements. Available as an appliance, private cloud, or public cloud.
MLOGICA CAP*M provides actionable intelligence to decision-makers in near real-time.
- CAP*M Tactical Web Intelligence; Artificial Intelligence for Case Building and Live Investigations
- Unified Communication Monitoring Center (UCMC); Integrated Monitoring Solution
- CAP*M Predictive A. I. Models; Massive Scale “Data Shaping” Engine
- MLOGICA CAP*M Cloud Big Data Solutions