mLogica’s Business Intelligence services allow companies to clearly identify the qualities of a business environment and understand how users are receiving value from it. We provide end-to-end BI services to facilitate the delivery of a high-level business vision, BI architecture, and BI strategic road-mapping to help maximize return on present and future BI investments. mLogica’s services will also assist in implementing these strategic plans and architecture into a world class BI platform for your enterprise.
mLogica’s BI services include expertise in advanced analytics, analytics appliances, ETL services, enterprise data warehouse, OLAP and reporting, and visualization.
mLogica Advanced Analytics team consists of product specialists and data scientists. Advanced Analytics Services include implementation services related to AWS, IBM SPSS, IBM Watson, R, SAS, and mLogica MCAP’s in-database advanced analytics libraries and models.
- AWS offers a comprehensive set of services to handle every step of the analytics process chain including data warehousing, Business Intelligence, batch processing, stream processing, machine learning, and data workflow orchestration.
- IBM SPSS – The predictive analytics software offers statistical analysis/reporting, predictive modeling, data mining, decision management/deployment, and big data analytics. We support and provide expert services for SPSS Modeler, Statistics, and Analytic Server.
- IBM Watson – A cognitive AI system enabling a new partnership between people and computers. Watson allows analysis and interpretation capabilities for all of the enterprise data, including unstructured text, images, audio and video. mLogica provides implementation services for the IBM Watson Data Platform which includes Watson Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, and Stream Computing.
- R – mLogica’s advanced analytics and data scientists work with the open source R statistical programming language and support a production environment ready for enterprise and big data. We also work closely with the Oracle R Enterprise and Microsoft R Server.
- SAS – A software suite developed by SAS Institute for advanced analytics, multivariate analyses, Business Intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics. mLogica provides implementation services for various SAS products including but not limited to SAS and SAS/STAT, Analytics Pro, Customer Intelligence 360, Data Intelligence, Enterprise Miner, Visual Analytics, and Visual Statistics.
- mLogica MCAP – a next generation hyper-convergent big data analytics appliance for organizations to cross-correlate their internal and public customer data including structured and unstructured data with high-performance archiving and analysis service for enterprise data, SMS, email, texts, voice, and images (Big Data). MCAP offers in-database analytics which comes with embedded statistical and predictive models and libraries.
Pre-built and pre-configured enterprise-ready analytics appliances and engineered systems enable organizations to implement high-performance data warehouse/data mart appliances for private, hybrid, and public cloud environments. mLogica provides implementation services including testing and deployment of various analytics appliances. mLogica also builds appliances for vendors and customers to run on:
- mLogica MCAP
- Oracle Exadata and Exalytics
- SAP Sybase IQ and HANA
Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Services
mLogica provides implementation services for ETL Including data governance, data hygiene and quality, data integration acceleration, click stream data integration, data de-duping, and data reduction using:
- IBM InfoSphere Information Integration
- Oracle Data Integrator and GoldenGate
- SAP Business Object Data Services (BODS) and Replication Server
- Amazon Glue
Enterprise Data Warehouses
mLogica provides implementation services for various enterprise data warehouses:
- Amazon Redshift is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse that makes it simple and cost-effective to analyze all of your data using your existing business intelligence tools.
- mLogica MCAP is a Big Data Analytics Platform with an ultra-high performance database and Big Data middleware that is fully installed, configured, tested, and managed.
- Oracle Exadata is a combined compute and storage system optimized for running an Oracle database software. Exadata debuted in 2008 as the first in Oracle’s family of “Engineered Systems” defined as “hardware and software engineered to work together.” mLogica is an award-winning Oracle partner with expertise in migrating legacy environments to Exadata.
- SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. Its primary function as a database server is to store and retrieve data as requested by the applications.
- SAP IQ is a column-based, highly scalable, database software system used for BI, data warehousing, and data marts. mLogica has deep expertise in IQ technologies with team members who were part of the IQ Engineering and Implementations team at Sybase.
Visualization, OLAP and Reporting
mLogica BI resources provide balance scorecards, corporate performance management, finance reporting and analysis, governance, risk, compliance, HR reporting and analysis, supply chain and operations, and sales reporting and analysis services. mLogica also provides OLAP model development and implementation of BI and analytics visualization for the following tools and technologies:
- IBM Cognos
- Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft BI, including SSAS, SSRS and SSIS
- mLogica MCAP – custom Visualization software with prebuilt Dashboards and KPIs
- Oracle Data Visualization and OBIEE
- SAP BusinessObjects and Lumira
- Amazon QuickSight