This event is now in the past – register to view the on-demand Webinars
Organizations are looking to enable new capabilities that improve performance at reduced costs, all in a scalable, secure, and highly available environment. To achieve these goals, more companies are modernizing their database and applications through cloud migrations.
Hear from industry experts present informative sessions on migrating complex SAP HANA, ASE, IQ, and Replication Server database and application workloads to AWS Cloud.
Featured speakers include:
Platform & Technologies Solutions Mgmt.
Manager, Solutions Architecture
Amazon Web Services
Head of Product Engineering
You will learn how
- AWS, SAP and their business partners are working together to help SAP ASE, IQ and Replication Server customers leverage AWS Cloud
- How to Modernize your SAP Sybase database and application workloads by migrating them with one of the following options
- Lift and shift – Migrate SAP Sybase on-premise workloads to AWS cloud (on EC2/S3)
- SAP HANA (as a side car) – Migrate SAP Sybase on-premise workloads to AWS cloud (on EC2/S3) with an SAP HANA (add-on) that’s integrated into an existing SAP Sybase environment
- Refactor to SAP HANA – Migrate SAP Sybase on-premise workloads to an existing SAP HANA environment
- How you can extend SAP HANA and IQ to support Big Data Analytics using mLogica’s MCAP
- To mitigate risks and challenges of migrating these mission critical and highly complex workloads to AWS
- To improve performance and agility by migrating your on-premises database workloads to AWS Platform while reducing costs
- To manage and optimize your databases and accelerate your migration using automation through mLogica Database Migration Studio (MDMS)
- To maximize your investments utilizing Bradmark’s Surveillance DB for management and optimization of your databases and continue to manage your database workloads on the AWS platform